HELP US BUILD A BETTER NEIGHBOURHOOD
Become A Contributor
Since our launch in Mid-2020, More Neighbours Toronto has grown its influence and its network of volunteers with no financial resources. We have been, until now, an unfunded volunteer-only organization. This has been the basis of the trust we've established with the public, the media, influential individuals, organizations, and elected officials.
However, there are limits to the impact the organization can have without financial resources. That's why, More Neighbours is taking its next step to build the pro-housing movement in Toronto and Ontario by opening the organization to financial contributions.
Money Well Spent
More Neighbours does not seek to maximize our funds, but to instead create consistent cash flow so that we can predicibly fund organization activities. Your money will be used for:
- Paid software services to enhance outreach capabilities
- Legal, accounting, and operational activities
- Producing high quality housing content focused on Toronto
- Comprehensive social media management
- Facilitate development of policy campaigns
- Paid marketing
- Boosting physical presence
- Support volunteer activities, meetings, and organization culture
- And More!
Our Commitment To Transparency
We are committed to remaining a community and volunteer-led organization. In order to maintain trust of our supporters, there will be limits to contributions to the organization.
- A contribution limit of $100/mo or $1200/yr
- Individuals who work in industry must indicate such
- The same limit will apply to any single-time campaign based fundraisers
- We will publish annually, summary breakdowns of our contributions
- Privacy of contributors will be protected and anonymized